Raindrop Media Newsbox

Priyanka Chopra beats contemporaries -voted sexiest bikini babe in Bollywood.

Sporting one of the hottest bodies in the industry Priyanka Chopra recently beat her contemporaries to get to the top spot on the Sexiest Bikini poll that was conducted on a popular web portal.

 

Actress and international recording artist Priyanka Chopra elbowed out her contemporaries by bagging 22,552 votes out of the 23,775 votes that came in, winning by a huge margin.

 

While Priyanka accounted for 95 percent of the votes, the remaining 5 percent were distributed among the others competing on the list including Deepika Padukone,Katrina Kaif , Sunny Leone ,Alia Bhatt,Anushka Sharma to name a few.

==========

Sonam Kapoor – the first Indian to grace the cover of Prestige Magazine!

 

Joining the likes of Ethan Hawke ,Monica Belluci,Karl Lagerfield,Eva Longoria,Avril Lavigne and Vin Diesel to name a few , actress and international fashion icon Sonam Kapoor is the first Indian to feature on the HongKong cover of the high-end international lifestyle magazine Prestige.

 

Themed “Bollywood Royalty’s New Sexy” – Sonam Kapoor gets candid on fashion, films and living life Princess size as she talks to the magazine.

 

Commenting on what makes Sonam Kapoor the perfect cover girl for Prestige comments the editor, Jon Wall,” Sonam Kapoor has proved to be not only a photographer’s dream, but also an articulate, intelligent and thoughtful.”

 

===========================

Amit Sahni (played by Vir Das) is a young and quirky investment banker, who is searching for the woman of his dreams, correction- the woman of his LIST.

 

After a painful break-up during his teenage days, Amit has noted down all the traits that he is looking for in the perfect woman and every time he goes out on a date, he secretly checks to see if his date matches to the list.

 

The interesting twists and turns that take place on account of the list and his quest for Miss Right make for an interesting comedy.

 

 

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk284yp6iIM

==================

Kunal Deshmukh’s Restaurant Trikaya Wins International Award!


Hitmaker Kunal Deshmukh whose films have always garnered a full house and had the cash registers ringing, this time around, adds another feather to his hat.

 

Not many know that director Kunal Deshmukh is a partner of a resto-bar named Trikaya in Pune and it has been learned that the restaurant has bagged the ‘A’ Design Award- Silver in the Best Interiors Category and may travel to Milan in August for the award ceremony.

 

A’ Design Award and Competition aims to highlight the excellent qualifications of best designs, design concepts and design oriented products worldwide.A’ Design Awards is a premier annual juried design competition that honors the best designers, architects, engineers, design studios and design oriented companies worldwide to provide them publicity, fame and recognition. A’ Design Award and Competitions are organized and awarded annually and internationally in a wide range of categories. Every year, projects that focus on innovation, technology, design and creativity are awarded with the A’ Award.

 

A source attached to the restaurant said, “Unlike any other awards, A’ Design Awards and competition have several categories of the award. Winners are categorized as Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron. Then there is a runner up and participation status. The tag Silver represents that Trikaya falls in the top 3% of the world’s best interior designs.”

 

Incidentally, last year, Kunal and his partners expanded and opened a Trikaya branch in Versova, Andheri.

 

====================

 

=====================

 

Rajendra Ganotra is the Editor of Spicy Stars Mumbai

You must be logged in to post a comment Login